The website and/or mobile application (hereinafter defined) is owned and operated by MediINDIA Online (hereinafter referred to as “MediINDIA”, “mediindia.net”, “company”, “we”, ”our” or “us”, which term shall include its successors and permitted assigns).
By accessing, viewing, visiting or using the website and/or app, you agree to be bound by the terms described herein and all terms incorporated by reference. If you do not agree to all of these terms, do not use the website.
You agree and confirm that you shall (a) create only one account; (b) provide accurate, truthful, current and complete information when creating your account. In all your dealings through the website and/or mobile application (i) maintain and promptly update your account information; (ii) maintain the security of your account by not sharing your password with others and restricting access to your account and your device; (iii) promptly notify the company if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches relating to your account or the website and/or mobile application; and (iv) take responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and accept all risk of unauthorized access to the same.
MediINDIA will not be liable for any loss or damages as a result of your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your account credentials. If you suspect any unauthorised use of your MediINDIA account, you shall immediately notify MediINDIA.
The user can place the order for supply of medicine through whatsapp messenger, mobile application and official website only otherwise it will not be considered a valid order for the purpose of supply/delivery.
You agree to be contacted by MediINDIA at the mobile telephone number you provide for the purpose of confirming your prescription and scheduling the delivery of your prescribed medication. Standard telephone minute charges may apply if we contact you at a mobile number or device.
By using the services, you agree to receive email, and/or sms (text) message notifications containing personal information on your mobile device via an unsecure channel. This is your personal choice, and we encourage you to protect this information carefully. You should also check with your carrier on the price and package of sms messages available with your rate plan. Your carrier may impose message or charge limitations on your telecommunications account that are outside our control. All charges are billed by and payable to your telecommunications service provider.
All our product prices include all applicable statutory taxes, fees and subject to availability.
We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and product availability/descriptions, even after you have submitted your order, and to change or update any other information at any time without prior notice.
The company does not accept liability for any errors in pricing, images and product description. Pricing, product information and availability is subject to change without notice. Fulfillment of orders is subject to availability of product at the time of processing the order.
The Mode of payment is accepted is through online payment and Payment gateways.
You are responsible for your use of the website/ app and for all use of your personal information, including use by others to whom you have given access to your mobile phone. You may use the app and the services for lawful, non-commercial purposes only. You agree that you shall not (and you agree not to allow any third party to):
You are not permitted to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
MediINDIA will not dispense any prescription medication without a valid prescription from a licensed physician. MediINDIA may, at its discretion, share your prescription and other pertinent information with a third-party network of certified medical doctors.
MediINDIA requires either the user or customer or the caregiver to confirm he/she is completely aware of the indications, side effects, drug interactions, effects of missed dose or overdose of the medicines he/she orders from us. It is imperative to seek professional advice from your physician before purchasing or consuming any medicine from MediINDIA
We acknowledge and you agree that you have fully and accurately disclosed your personal information and personal health information and consent to its use by the pharmacy MediINDIA and/or its affiliates. You confirm that you have had a physical examination by a physician and do not require a physical examination.
You understand that all products shall be sold & dispensed by a registered pharmacist at MediINDIA and/or its affiliates. If you are the parent/legal guardian/authorised person for the patient disclosed herein, you affirm that you are over the age of majority, and have full authority to sign for and provide the above representations to the MediINDIA and/or its affiliates on the patient's behalf.
At MediINDIA, we understand that sometimes you may need to return a
product. It could be a change in dosage, change in medicine or simply a
change of mind! To make it simple, MediINDIA offers a 100% guaranteed
and transparent return policy, subject to the following terms and
1. You can return any prescription / non-prescription medical item purchased
from us provided the items are not expired, have not been tampered with or
have not been opened / partly used.
2. We would require the complete unit of the medicine which is to be
returned accompanied by the original bill for us to process your refund.
3. To return any medicine, please intimate us at
firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com or contact our customer
care 9836627679. We would require your order ID / email id to process your
4. Once we process the return for your medicine, our delivery executive will
come and collect your medicines, against a receipt / challan copy of the
amount to be returned. You will be provided with the original copy of the
challan. Your amount for the returned medicines will be given to you once we
return the collected medicines to our partner pharmacy. (This process may
take upto 7 working days after we collect your medicines).
5. You may either opt for a credit of the amount to be transferred to your
MediINDIA account which will be deducted automatically from your next
purchase from us, or a full cash return. Cash returns may take upto 10 working
days after confirmation.
6. Please note that if you wish to replace your medicines against any other
medicine, we request you to place a fresh order for the medicines you wish to
purchase, as we will process your return and your new order separately. Since
our partner pharmacies are authorized to dispense medicines and we only
deliver medicines, we will not be able to exchange the return medicines
against the new medicine, without the challan system (procedure mentioned in point no. 4 and 5)
THE FRANCHISE has acquired knowledge of such business and is capable of rendering service to that effect in good working condition and showing interest to joining with Medi India online as a medicine booking and delivery partner in his/her Postal, Pin Code area.
The COMPANY WILL appoints FRANCHISE in A POSTAL PINCODE AREA OF INDIA, for the said job for a term of 1 YEAR on terms and conditions mentioned hereinafter.
1) The FRANCHISE will approached the COMPANY for work on behalf of the COMPANY on commission basis and agree to follow all terms and conditions and also agree to follow all notification circular by the Company time to time in future.
2) THE FRANCHISE will not working for any other Company and that he intends to work as agent/promoter of the company as an independent contractor.
3) THE FRANCHISE will act on behalf of the company in a POSTAL PIN CODE AREA OF INDIA .
4) The FRANCHISE shall :
5) The FRANCHISE shall make market-survey and proper enquiries as to the financial stability of the intending franchisees and furnish reports to the COMPANY. The AGENT shall attend and promote the business after properly apprising the COMPANY the particulars thereof.
6) The FRANCHISE shall not assign, transfer or charge his/her rights under these presents and in all correspondence and commercial documents in relation to the business shall describe himself/herself as the FRANCHISE for the COMPANY.
7) The FRANCHISE shall defray all expenses of and incidental to the Agency, shall not make directly or indirectly any profit or take any benefit in the said business and shall not divulge any information in relation to the COMPANY’S trade secret or know-how or marketing or any method.
8) The FRANSCHISE agrees and covenants that the FRANCHISE shall not act as the Selling Agent for any other company in same business similar to the COMPANY for two years within the said territories after termination of the present agreement.
9) The FRANCHISE have to pay amount of Rs.10,000/- only as SOFTWARE ACTIVATION & CUSTOMISATION FEES FOR A POSTAL PIN CODE AREA OF India. Which is not refundable at any cost. After receiving the above amount from the franchise, the company will customize & activate the MediINDIA App for the pin code with in 21 days & provide User ID and Password to the franchise.
> For maintenance of the APP the Company shall charge a sum of Rs.12000/- only per year from the franchise IN advance , Which is not refundable.
> The activated software will be deactivated from MediINDIA END if franchise does not follow the terms & conditions of the MOU and time to time notification of the company. In that case also activation fees will not be refundable.
10) After location booking, franchise will submit a survey report of target advertising points, program areas and estimate to the head office of the company , after approval process Franchise can initiate advertisement program the expenses shall be adjustable with company on 50% sharing basis franchise will maintain company guide line for advertisement ,office decoration, operation, delivery system etc.
11) Franchise have to attend training organized as per schedule provided by the company by which franchise will learn application operation, marketing method, pharmacology, medicine, molecule etc.
12) The franchise’s commission will be transferred digitally within frist seven working days of every month.
13) Customer discount from M.R.P. can fluctuate depending upon the purchase rate, time to time increases / decreases.
14) The franschise’s service percentage will be counted on the basis of sale price not on M.R.P. After completion of one year, this agreement will be renewed at the sole discretion of the company.
15) Franchise will bet service charge on billing amount for material delivery and promoting of company’s business at the rate as given below
i) MEDICINE DELIVERY : 2.5 % in flat (FOR BRANDED)
ii) FOR GENARIC MEDICINE upto 25% .
It may be differ time to time and product to product.
16) Franchise have to purchase all using materials like delivery bag, apron etc. from company approve vendor.
17) Not withstanding anything to contrary contained herein the COMPANY reserves to itself its right.
18) It is agreed that if in the reasonable opinion of the COMPANY the FRANCHISE is not producing adequate business in or through the said territories, the COMPANY may exclude a portion of the territories or otherwise vary the extent of territories on prior notice to the FRANCHISE.
19) In addition to any other rights herein or under the law, the COMPANY shall have the right at any time to give notice in writing to the FRANCHISE terminating the Agreement if the FRANCHISE commits a breach of any of the terms or it does any act of insolvency or the FRANCHISE is prevented from performing his duties hereunder for 02 months for any reason whatsoever or the FRANCHISE is guilty of any FRANCHISE purports to assign the burden or benefit or charge the benefit of this agreement.
20) The eligibility criteria for the inclusion of the FRANCHISE can only be altered or modified exclusively by the COMPANY.
21) The FRANCHISE will not be allowed to get into the agreement of the same class head with any different company, failing to which, the COMPANY will have the authority to call an end to the agreement on date.
22) The remuneration pattern will be provided by the COMPANY which has possibility to change in the future board meeting of the COMPANY which on course will be informed in advance the existing FRANCHISE will continue with the old structure.
23) The criteria of continuation of agreement between both the parties will be decided the COMPANY, failing to which the 1st party can call an end to the agreement, for the same, the future benefits of the FRANCHISE will depend on an exclusive decision of the board of the COMPANY.
24) After termination of this agreement the FRANCHISE shall at his/her own expenses promptly return to the company all patterns, catalogues, advertising materials, specifications and other materials, documents and papers relating to the business of the COMPANY which the FRANCHISE might have in his/her possession or under his/her control.
25) The waver by the COMPANY of any breach of any of the terms of this Agreement shall not prevent the subsequent enforcement of that term and shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach.
26) There are no other premises, terms and conditions other than those contained in these presents.
27) All disputes between the company and the Franchise subject to the exclusive, jurisdiction of Kolkata only.